Saints Row IV remains at the top spot on the UK Charts for another week.
People love them some Saints Row action. Saints Row IV got to celebrate a second consecutive week at the top spot on the UK Charts after successfully fending off three newcomers. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist also fared well against the newcomers and retained the second spot.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn opened to the third position on the UK Charts and pushed Disney Infinity down into the fourth position. The reboot of critically slammed Final Fantasy XIV has been receiving strong critical praise from both critics and fans. Madden NFL 25 opened to the seventh position, which is rather good for a mostly North American sport.
The real disappointment came from Rayman Legends, which only opened in the sixth spot. Rayman Legends received unbelievable amounts of praise from critics before it launched, but it doesn’t seem to be enough.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- PayDay 2 (505 Games)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- The Last of Us (Sony)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)