The Last of Us retains the top spot on the UK Charts for the fifth consecutive week.
No game since Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been able to rack up this many consecutive weeks at the top of the UK Charts. Naughty Dog and Sony have created a masterpiece and the public continues to go nuts for the game. Sony revealed that sales figures had passed 3 million at the beginning of July. The number has surely increased dramatically.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition saw a bump from last week back into the number 2 spot. Animal Crossing: New Leaf took its first dive since its release and landed at the number 4 spot. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team managed to hold its ground at number 3. Dynasty Warriors 8, the only new title to make it into the Top 20 this week, rounded out the Top 5.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- The Last of Us (Sony)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Nintendo)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Dynasty Warriors 8 (Tecmo Koei)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (Rockstar)
- Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (Rockstar)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)