The latest charts for the week ending April 13 are in, and with few releases over the past week there’s few surprises here.
As many would expect, BioShock Infinite has maintained the top spot once again, for the third week running. There’s not much of a surprise there, with it being the second biggest launch in the United Kingdom for 2013, after Tomb Raider. In terms of the BioShock series, Infinite’s the best-performing installment in the United Kingdom to date.
Quickly following BioShock Infinite in the charts this week is Tomb Raider – the biggest launch in the United Kingdom thus far this year – of which has holding its own in second place for four weeks, whereby it debuted at the top.
Last week’s new entry, Trion’s collaboration with SyFy on Defiance opened at three, but has since dropped down to fourth, knocked down by Electronic Arts’ FIFA 13.
The top twenty titles for the week ending April 13 can be found below:
- BioShock Infinite – 2K Games
- Tomb Raider – Square Enix
- FIFA 13 – EA Sports
- Defiance – Trion Worlds
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 – Nintendo
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision
- Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft
- Gears of War: Judgment – Microsoft
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted – EA Games
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 – EA Sports
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings – Warner Bros. Interactive
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
- Skylanders Giants – Activision
- Halo 4 – Microsoft
- Sonic &U All Stars Racing Transformed – SEGA
- Just Dance 4 – Ubisoft
- SimCity – EA Games
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 – City Interactive
BioShock Infinite is out now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.