Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics’ Tomb Raider reboot has beat out EA and Maxis Studio’s latest SimCity title.
The long anticipated Tomb Raider reboot launched last week to great success. The third-person action-adventure title managed to fend off challenges from The Sims 3: University, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and SimCity, Tomb Raider’s chief rival.
EA and Maxis Studio’s SimCity is still having server troubles, but signs show that it is getting better. Despite the significant troubles, and anger from the community, SimCity still managed to debut in the number two spot.
This week was a huge shake-up to the top 20, which has predominately stayed static throughout the year. The release of The Sims 3: University and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 pushed Crysis 3, FIFA 13 and Call of Duty: Black Ops II lower than they have ever been since they launched.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- SimCity (EA)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (Namco Bandai)
- The Sims 3: University Life (EA)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda Softworks)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- GTA IV (Rockstar Games)
- Dead Space 3 (EA)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)