Kung-Fu High Impact is available now via Xbox Live Games on Demand, its developer Virtual Air Guitar has announced today.
It’s a “full-body motion” fighting adventure experience for Kinect, that “scans you inside the game to fight the baddies with real kicks and punches.” You’ll “literally become a super-powered Kung-Fu hero.” We think not, but to each his own.
You can even star in your own comic book adventure, complete with props and costumes – if that’s your thing. There’s a full feature set for Kung-Fu High Impact provided by its developer to be found below:
- Be the hero: Fight as yourself with boosted abilities
- Freedom of movement: Kick, punch, jump kick, make flips, shoot arrows, smash your enemies and wreak havoc
- Star in your own comic book adventure!
- Play together: Fun to play & fun to watch + up to 5 player simultaneous multiplayer
- An extensive Kung-Fu story, custom battles, story comics and epic survival modes.
- Varied levels and enemies – use your moves, powers, items and bonuses to fight everything from small creatures to giants.
- 14 levels + hand painted look for the comic book realm.
- 16 smart enemies that require the player to adapt his approach
- Interactive elements such as breakable surroundings
- Super powers and bonus items: magic bow, double damage, mana boost, etc.
- Many other awesome abilities such as blocking and slow motion close ups
- 46 achievements worth 1000 points!
- Challenge your friends’ score and earn bragging rights on the online leaderboards!
“Virtual Air Guitar Company will actually receive the income from the European sales, so please support us and get yourself a unique calorie burner. You’ll have our never ending gratitude” a statement issued by the firm.
Kung-Fu High Impact is available now via Xbox Live Games on Demand for Xbox 360 and requires Kinect. Assuming it’s of interest it’s available for £11.99 / $14.99 / €14.99.