Namco Bandai and Level-5’s gorgeous Ni ni Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch has found itself as the #1 title on the UK charts.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch landed on European shores last week after launching in Japan well over a year ok. The collaborative work between Level-5 and Studio Ghibli has earned the game strong praise and it looks to have resonated with the UK audience.
The other brand new entry to the Top 20 is the Hitman: HD Trilogy. This HD remaster compilation contains the original Hitman 2, Hitman: Contracts and Hitman: Blood Money.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II fell from the top spot to the #3 spot. FIFA 13 managed to regain the #2 spot, which it held last week. DmC: Devil May Cry continued to slip last week and is now in the #11 spot. As usual, nothing too surprising. Though, it is nice to see Sleeping Dogs reenter the Top 20.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Namco Bandai)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Hitman: HD Trilogy (Square Enix)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- Sonice & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
- WWE ’13 (THQ)
- Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is available now exclusively on PlayStation 3.