Call of Duty: Black Ops II is back on top after losing the spot about a month ago.
Activision and Treyarch’s behemoth has reclaimed the #1 spot after losing it at the end of December to Far Cry 3. The title never left the Top 3, but had not been able to get back to that top spot for about a month. However, after a week of no releases in the UK, there really wasn’t much competition to battle Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Last week’s #1, DmC: Devil May Cry took a pretty large hit and fell to #4. Despite receiving some pretty good reviews, the Ninja Theory reboot was unable to attract fans who despised the new version of Dante. Hopefully the game will be able to stage a comeback next week.
The rest of the top 10 is populated with the usual titles. Assassin’s Creed III managed to climb from the 10th spot last week all the way to #5. FIFA 13 managed to hold onto #2 and Far Cry 3 ended up at #3.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
- Skylanders: Giants (Activision)
- WWE ’13 (THQ)
- Dishonored (Bethesda)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is available now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Wii U.