The second annual event has come and gone and the winners are here.
Announced via the PS Blog, the winners were chosen from 10 categories and voted on by fans. Voting took place through both the PSN and online website. All of the nominees chosen were among the highest ranked in their categories.
Apparently a lot of people voted this year compared to last. Sony notes that the best PS Move category did not have decisive winner until the very last day.
What is even sweeter is the awesome deal Sony is offering on all the winners. All 10 of the games will have a 30% discount for everyone. PS Plus subscribers will get all the same games for 50% off. Truly amazing deals for some great games. Below, you’ll find the winners and the respective categories that they took the award for.
- Best PSN Exclusive: inFAMOUS Festival of Blood (PS3)
- Best PSN Game: Resident Evil 4 (PS3)
- Best PSN Game Playable Online: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (PS3)
- Best PS3 Full Game: Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
- Best PlayStation Move Game: Dungeon Hunter: Alliance (PS3)
- Best 3D Game: God of War: Origins Collection (PS3)
- Best PlayStation Classic: Chrono Trigger (PS3/PSP)
- Best Mini Game: Angry Birds (PS3/PSP)
- Best PSP Game: DISSIDIA 012 [Duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (PSP)
- PlayStation Community Award – Best Indie: LIMBO (PS3)
Sony’s PlayStation Network launch line-up for 2012 looks to be even better than the last, with a number of exclusive titles including Journey, Dust 514, and Papo & Yo to be backed up by further third-party support.